Data Use Agreement
In the process of being defined by IABIN...
1. Data Use Agreements
- The quality and completeness of data cannot be guaranteed. Users employ these data at their own risk.
- Users shall respect restrictions of access to sensitive data.
- In order to make attribution of use for owners of the data possible, the identifier of ownership of data must be retained with every data record.
- Users must publicly acknowledge, in conjunction with the use of the data, the data providers whose biodiversity data they have used. Data providers may require additional attribution of specific collections within their institution.
- Users must comply with additional terms and conditions of use set by the data provider. Where these exist they will be available through the metadata associated with the data.
Depending on your browser settings, a cookie may be stored to acknowledge your acceptance of these terms.